Why Choose ATL?
We have the expertise and experience to support you with all your avionic and electrical modifications and installations for both fixed wing and rotary aircraft registered under all European and other regulatory authorities. No task is too big or too small for our team of avionic specialists.
- Advice and support to enhance and optimise your design for use
- Evaluation, test and approval of designs to EASA and MOD DAOS standards
- A dedicated team of experts in avionics, electrical and component design and verification
- Free consultation service with our design experts including relevant staged design reviews
- Rapid response and expert estimation to provide full quotation
We have designed and supported avionic modifications across a range of aircraft including: B737, A340, Partinavia, Scottish Aviation Bulldogs, Schweizer 333 to AS355 Squirrels, NEO
Avionica avRDC MAX QAR installation – CS 25 Large Aeroplanes & satLINK Communications Gateway Installation on Boeing 737-800
Crash Position Indicator System (CPI) on CS 27 and CS 29 Rotorcraft
Introduction of Honeywell DU-875 LCD Display Unit Upgrade on Learjet 45
Contact our avionics expert Ray Faulkner today to discuss your work package and get a no-obligation quote.