Why choose ATL?
Our expert design team will work with you to develop the required structural design change or repair scheme from concept to final approval. We impart our years of knowledge and expertise to help provide a smooth and efficient service guaranteed to give you a certified approval.
We provide you with:
- Advice and support to enhance and optimise your design for use, including costed on site survey where appropriate
- A Team of experts in structural and hydro mechanical design
- Rapid response and expert estimation based on on-site or desk top survey
- Evaluation, test and approval of designs and repairs to EASA and MOD MAA DAOS standards
- Free consultation service with our design experts including relevant staged design reviews
- Design of galleys, toilets and a variety of cabin stowages for Citation, F27, BAe 146, Boeing 737, 747, Airbus A320.
- Equipment racks for special trials on Lynx and SN61.
- Interior Modifications such as installation of IFE, Large Screen Monitors, Bulkheads, Tables, Microwaves and Galley inserts,
- Stress reports, weight & balance assessments and Engineering drawings to support manufacture
- CEAPR Robin HR 100-210 Major Repair Wing Spar
- Boeing 757 Fuel Tank Access Panel Repair
- Hawker 800XP Airstair Door Repair
- Bell 412 Helicopter Troop Seat Assembly repair
Boeing 767-300 Freighter Crew Rest Module, for installation in Class E Cargo Compartment
SmartCart Galley cart for multiple CS 25 Large Aircraft types
Contact our structural design expert Ray Faulkner now to discuss your work package and get a no-obligation quote.